Work Arrangement: Work from home / Hybird
Work Hours: 8AM – 5PM PST, follows Philippine holidays
We are seeking a Virtual Executive Assistant to assist our administrative team with vital tasks that keep our firm operating and growing.
Take pride in your work, knowing you make a difference in the lives of business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs. We take an innovative approach to legal services, providing businesses with a proactive legal partnership. Risk mitigation is an ongoing process, and we’re committed to addressing areas of risk seamlessly, quickly, and understandably and cost-effectively. Business is our passion, and everything we do promotes our commitment to serving our clients and growing our own business.
Our attorneys are excited to assist businesses at a deeper level, helping them not only solve legal issues as they come up but avoid them in the future. Our clients are business owners looking to make smart decisions to build thriving, successful companies – they look to us as an extension of their management team. We act not only as legal counsel but also as business advisors to guide them in decision-making. Our lawyers have experience as entrepreneurs, corporate counsel, and business managers, which helps Equinox provide a holistic approach to legal services.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities; compose and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential including follow ups on contacts made by the CEO.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in a law firm environment a plus
- Experience in executive support highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude and extremely adaptable
- Highly professional and dependable
- Self-aware and proactive in resolving issues for oneself and others
- Excellent grasp of all Microsoft 365 applications. Adobe, CRM and document management applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude in data management, analytics and reporting preparation