Work Arrangement: Work from home / Hybird
Work Hours: 9AM – 6PM PST, follows Philippine holidays
Software Engineer you will have the ability to influence the design and development of nearly everything that we build. You will have to be very comfortable with ownership and management of your projects and can balance coding and technical leadership. As such, an ideal candidate will have the potential to develop into an engineering leadership and management role over time as we grow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, or 4+ year relevant work experience Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- GraphQL, API design experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge and understanding of responsive web and/or mobile app architecture
- Clear communication in code and in writing – your code has style
- Excellent grasp of all Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude in data management, analytics and reporting preparation.
- Ability to function in an autonomous environment—independent worker, self-directed
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in technical communications with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs and architecture through diagramming and technical writing