Work Arrangement: Work from home
Work Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time, follows Philippine holidays
The primary function of the Business Development Representative (BDR) is to identify and engage qualified prospects and establish rapport and trust to hand off for deeper conversation with Business Development Manager (BDM). The BDR will use a variety of channels and tactics to build and manage an ongoing stream of new leads via networking, prospecting, engaging with inbound leads, and other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must be creative and insightful to plan and execute a persuasive approach for each prospect, create value and find mutually beneficial areas to work together.
- Follow-up with, engage and qualify inbound leads (approx. 40-50 per day minimum).
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships while promoting the brand
- Proactively engage target accounts and their internal decision-makers in early qualification discussions
- Consistently set appointments for the BDM with qualified new prospects and leads.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with BDM to qualify opportunities, and prepare for and book pitch meetings with qualified prospects
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Growth team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Take on other projects as directed
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in Business, Marketing, or a related field required
- Proven track record of goal achievement and positive contributions to the sales process
- Prior Start-up or B2B technology sales experience is highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Salesforce and sales automation tools (like Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator) as well as MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with the confidence to work autonomously but be accountable to the broader team
- Sales mindset that is not easily discouraged, adaptable to changing strategies with unrelenting perseverance to attain set goals
- Experience in a multi-client environment
- Aptitude in data management, analytics, reporting preparation