Work Arrangement: Work from home
Work Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, follows Philippine holidays
As the NetSuite Business Analyst, you will be responsible for creating reports and evaluating these reports for accuracy. This will include saved searches, reports, and regular reviews with our business units.
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related third-party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools applications, and new NetSuite modules based on evolving business needs
- Manage NetSuite updates, troubleshooting system errors, and resolution, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integrations
- Serve as liaison for NetSuite-related questions, settings, problems, best practices, and upgrades with outside system providers
- Provide internal NetSuite cases support like new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, user roles, etc.
- Assist with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, and improvement and simplification initiatives
- Create business and technical documentation customizations, workflows, and business processes, and keep all documentation up to date
- Support all aspects of external and internal audits as related to financial systems
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience with NetSuite
- Strong experience with accounting and corporate finance reporting, best practices, and procedures.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and consistent to change
- Experience in a multi-client environment
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft 365 applications
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
- Aptitude in data management, analytics, reporting preparation
- Ability to function in an autonomous environment—independent worker, self-directed