Work Arrangement: Work from home
Work Hours: 10 AM – 7 PM Central Standard Time, follows Philippine holidays
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Software Developer to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a capability lead responsible for innovating and optimizing business processes. The role will help stand up the Salesforce CRM and drive ongoing support, development, and integration of other applications on the Salesforce platform aligned to the strategic direction of the business.
This role will be reporting to the Systems Program Manager and will help enhance the company’s internal Salesforce capability to deliver great outcomes to both internal and external clients.
- Design solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Plan and deliver all Salesforce platform initiatives – CRM, FSL, PSA, and integrations with other systems
- Define and enforce standards for the technical architecture of Salesforce
- Coach and mentor others to broaden the knowledge of Salesforce across the business
- Implement initiatives that improve user adoption and business value
- Elicit and track ideas for continual improvement
- Develop a Salesforce community within the business
- Design and deliver Salesforce solutions that meet stakeholder requirements
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Plan and manage the quality of technical deliverables.
- Manage the deployment of new systems and updates to existing systems
- Appropriate diploma, degree qualification, or verifiable industry experience
- Current or previous Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- 2 – 5 years of experience as a skilled software developer
- Experience in administration, development, and support of the Salesforce and/or Workday platforms, ideally in a project to consolidate multiple customer data sources onto the Salesforce CRM to create a “Single View of the Customer”
- Demonstrated experience leading the Salesforce capability for a business
- Willingness to learn administration, development, and support of the Workday platform as it relates to integrating that with Salesforce as the 2nd stage of our program
- Experience in platform integrations, (e.g., integrating Salesforce CRM with another accounting and finance platform, such as Workday)
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies, including the ability to work with User Stories and associated test plans, understanding of the roles in an Agile team, ability to/experience in working directly with other team members such as the business analyst, test analyst, change manager, under the guidance of the Scrum Master and product owners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and good team player
- Exceptional stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate to drive results
- Interested in being a part of and assisting the company’s global growth and strategy, potentially including being the first person in the Manila office