Video Editor / Producer
Work Arrangement: Work from home / Hybird
Work Hours: 3PM – 12AM EST, follows Philippine holidays
Make Haley Marketing look great and build our brand through video content. Effectively tell our stories, convey our product value, and ensure our brand integrity in all video content we produce. Create compelling social videos that educate and entertain. Integrate more video into our sales process and service delivery (e.g., HML, Social Pro, blogging).
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop concept and content for videos that show off the value / need for each of our products. Incorporate live action, animation, stock video, and product demos (screencasts) into final product videos (as appropriate for each product)
- Develop cost-effective ways to bring our educational content to life with video (converting blog posts, eBooks, Secrets of Staffing Success podcast episodes, Lunch with Haley webinars to video). This might be done with live actors, animation, Zoom recordings, stock video, or tools like Animoto, Powtoon, Render Forest, or Canva). These videos would be short-form teasers (5 to 30 seconds) up to longer-form educational presentations (3 to 10 minutes), designed to be shared on social media
- Develop an educational curriculum for staffing industry marketing professionals to learn how to become a staffing marketer
- Work with product and team leaders to develop a training library for HMG core processes
- Work with Success Team and product strategy leaders to develop training videos to help clients get the best value from our products and services.
- Create videos to share testimonials, promote products, and promote content. Ads will be used for Facebook and LinkedIn advertising. This will include developing videos for HMG and our clients
- Develop videos that showcase HMG mission, values, and company culture
- Assist the HMG Creative Team in the development of video content for products and services we sell. The objective is to find ways to build world-class video content in a way that is easy and affordable for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in related field
- Experience in storyboarding and developing concepts for videos
- Experience in managing production of video shoots
- Experience in video production and editing and video creation using tools such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Zoom, PowToon, Animoto, Lumen5, etc.
- Excellent grasp of all Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude in data management, analytics and reporting preparation
- Ability to function in an autonomous environment—independent worker, self-directed